Terms and conditions
Introduction to T&C
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services provided via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
By using our website, our service and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and bound by the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
Scope and nature of our Service
www.egeo-travel.com is owned and operated by tourist agency EGEO Travel, situated in Limenaria, Thassos, Greece and licensed by the Greek National Tourist Association with a number 0155E60000019801.
www.egeo-travel.com is an online accommodation booking facility and offers users information about different types of accommodation (such as hotels, holiday homes, etc.), travel areas and services associated with travel.
On this platform accommodation and other tourist service providers can advertise their services for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations.
The accommodation as well as other tourist services, the availability and the rates of these services are supplied by accommodation and other service providers.
By using or utilizing the “Trip Service” (e.g. by making the accommodation or trip reservation through www.egeo-travel.com ), you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Trip Provider (villa/hotel owner, car rental company or excursion organizer) with which you make a reservation or purchase a product or service (as applicable). From the point at which you make your reservation, Egeo Travel acts solely and strictly as an intermediary between you and the Trip Provider, transmitting the relevant details of your Trip Reservation (Accommodation/Excursion) to the relevant Trip Provider(s) and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Trip Provider.
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Pre-payment and payment
Our service is free of charge for you!
You will directly pay the Trip Provider (villa/hotel owner or trip/excursion organizer) or their nominated representative, the relevant amount as indicated in the Reservation (plus - insofar not included in the price – relevant applicable taxes, levies and fees (if applicable)).
Trip Providers pay a commission (being a small percentage of the product price) to Egeo-travel.com, after the end user has consummated the service or product of the service Provider (e.g. after the guest has stayed at (and paid) the accommodation or completed their excursion or trip).
Cancellation and no-show
If you cancel an accommodation booking, such cancellation will be according to the cancellation policy of the accommodation provider as stated on your confirmation email and in terms and conditions of reservation. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the accommodation provider carefully.
If cancelled up to 21 days before the check-in date, deposit will be refunded, less 35€ administrative fee. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
By making a reservation with accommodation provider (property owner), through www.egeo-travel.com you accept and agree to the following cancellation and no-show policy:
- If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive the next day, make sure to (timely/promptly) communicate this with the accommodation provider so they know when to expect you to avoid cancellation of your reservation and/ or charge of the no-show fee. You can also contact www.egeo-travel.com to help you, if needed, with informing the accommodation provider.
- If you arrive the next day, make sure to (timely/promptly) communicate this with the accommodation provider so they know when to expect you and to avoid cancellation of your reservation. In this case accommodation provider keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation.
- If you leave the accommodation before the check-out date, accommodation provider keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation.
Please note that certain rates, fees or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or change.
EGEO TRAVEL does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee by the accommodation provider.
Insofar as it is legally permitted, neither our company, nor our management, employees, representatives or other people involved in creating, backing or promoting the Website and its content shall be held responsible for: (i) punitive, special, indirect or consequential losses or damage, loss of production, profits, revenue, contracts, or any loss or damage done to clients, reputation or which results in losing lawsuits; (ii) mistakes made in the descriptive information (including the information about prices, availability and classifications) of the establishment on our Website; (iii) services rendered or products supplied by the establishment; (iv) losses, damage or expenses (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) that are suffered, incurred or paid, which are a result of or are related to the use, unavailability or delays on our Website; or (v) any type of damage (personal), death, damage to property or other kinds of damage, loss and expenses (direct or indirect, consequential or punitive) that are suffered, incurred or paid, whether they are due to acts (legal), errors, breach of regulations, (evident) negligence, deliberate unprofessional behaviour, omissions, non-compliance, erroneous representation, objective extra-contractual liability or anything else which can be (completely or partially) attributed to the establishment (employees, managers, staff, agents, legal representatives or affiliated companies), including a cancellation (partial), overbooking, a strike, force majeure or any other acts that are beyond our control.
- Any damage the Guest has caused to the property must be paid by the Guest.
- Egeo-travel.com does not accept any liability for unavailability of accommodation/service caused by the accommodation/service providers. Our service is based on information provided by accommodation providers such as hotels. We do our utmost to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that all information is comprehensive and error free. Nor can we be held responsible for interruptions or non-delivery of information.
- Egeo-travel.com cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be (duly and timely) received/read by, complied with, executed or accepted by the accommodation/service provider. In order to duly complete and secure your trip reservation, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number.
You acknowledge and agree that the relevant Trip Provider is solely responsible and assumes all responsibility and liability in respect of the reservation made.
The website “egeo-travel.com” and the owner have no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, costs or expenses caused to any visitor – user from using the website. The content of “egeo-travel.com” is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.