If you are only using the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not enroll or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personally identifiable information that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure its stability and security. This includes your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and your language settings.
Egeo-travel.com collects and uses personal data which you provide to us. When you contact us by e-mail, phone or through a contact form, we will store the data you provide so we can answer your questions.
Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
- Trip Reservation (Accommodation/Excursion) - When you make a Trip Reservation, you are (as a minimum) asked for your name and email address. Depending on the Trip Reservation, we may also ask for your telephone number, date of birth, the names of any guests travelling with you and any preferences (such as meal preferences and any mobility restrictions) you might have for your Trip. If the required personal data is not provided, we cannot finalize the Trip Reservation, nor can we provide customer service.
- Marketing activities/Newsletter - The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your email address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The consent may be revoked at any time by written communication or by email.
We may retain other data indefinitely. We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies. We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances:
- In order to complete your Trip Reservation, we transfer relevant reservation details to the Trip Provider you have booked. Depending on the Trip Reservation and the Trip Provider, this can include your name, contact details, the names of the guests travelling with you and any preferences or other information you specified when you made your Trip Reservation.
- With your express consent.
- When we have a good faith belief it is required by law
- When we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or properties
- To any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets
Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for). We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information. We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement which will have an impact on you (for example, if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we will notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
If you disagree with this Privacy Statement, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement, then you’re all set to book your next Trip through us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyrights © 2020. Egeo travel.
Design & development by MUGSTAIN.